Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just Another Duty Day

Normally, when Jim has duty I bring him dinner. If he's really lucky then he gets lunch and dinner. Apparently most spouses don't do this. Don't know why.

That is if I'm not covered in Poison Ivy or look like an alligator bag.

Today was such a day. Finally I feel like a human being and can go out in public without worry of being hunted down, for the gator skin. ;-)

So I took Jim lunch and this is what we saw while we were headed inside the ship.

I was intrigued by all the sailboats that were out on the water. Which made me wonder. What is going on? Is there a sailboat race?

I did find out that there's a Pirate Festival in Hampton and an American Indian type festival.

Just had to share. It's an interesting perspective.

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.