Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Food Quest: 11th Street Tap House Bar & Grill


So over the weekend we went to the beach and came across 11th Street Tap House Bar & Grill and decided to give it a try. We had been walking the board walk and decided that stopping for a bite to eat was a good idea. This was the view that we had from our table. We could have sat on the patio, there's access to the patio from the beach, but I wanted to be in the A/C.


We decided to share an appetizer and got the Surfer Muscle. It was muscles steamed in Ale and garlic, finished with leeks, shallot and a blue cheese cream sauce. Toast points were included.

It was so yummy that I wish I'd had my own order of them so I didn't have to share!

We both had a glass of beer with it, which was very good. I had something that I was told was local while Jim had a Yuengling. I wish I remembered the name of the beer because it went very nicely with the muscles.
For our main course we decided to share a pizza. I think our theme for the meal was sharing. So we ordered the Knarly Pizza. It had diced chicken tossed in their house made BBQ sauce, diced red onion and tons of mozzarella. Very yummy and cheezy!

Pros:
Nice atmosphere
Good Food

Cons:
Staff was sluggish (Hard to get their attention)
Not really child friendly


No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.