Monday, July 27, 2009

Wine Tasting

Last night we were able to attend a wine tasting with our wine group, the N2S2V2. And I'm not telling you what it stands for. A normally 2.5 hour trip took us 3.5 hours. 64 was a parking lot! I'm sorry that I suggested taking the route. And the trip home wasn't much better.
Jim took the
pictures this time around and I think he got some good ones. The first one is Lillian and Sue.

He got a lot of very good candid ones. I only used a few though.

The next one is of Melanie.
By the end of the evening we were all acting silly. Omar tried to give the bear a sip of his wine. To loosen him up. And Debbie let Jim know what she thought of all his picture taking. And of course I had to pretend to be afraid of the bear. Which was really hard, because I was laughing so hard.

3 comments:

neilinda said...

These really great photos capture the spirit of the occasion.
It was so good to see you both.
Wish we saw you more often.

---linda :)

ps... i have heard there was a tour of Jim's ship. Hope we see some pictures here

Michelle D. said...

I didn't take any pictures. I've done the tour numerous times. So no you won't be seeing any pics on the blog.

neilinda said...

Still enjoy viewing this pics, especially those with the *bear*.
Missed you guys at the cold & wet... but still lots of fun Harvest Celebration. Hope you're able to make it to the Fall Barrel Tasting in a few weeks... there are rumors (and perhaps only that) about tasting some new Virginia Gold.
---linda :)

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.