Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Stroll On The Beach


So over the weekend we decided to go for a walk on the beach. We had no idea that they were doing Monsters on the Beach. We had no idea that they were doing monster trucks. I was thinking more along the lines of sand sculptures. Who knew!

Thankfully my phone has a camera on it so we could snap a photo or two of Grave Digger, which is just down the road a piece. Yes I'm being quite vague here. Plus the Johnsonville Monster Grill and a monster fire truck.

I don't remember the name of the last one, but I know it was a biggie. There were a number of people there for a Sunday morning. Had I known this was going on I would have brought the camera. But like I said we were only going for a walk and had no idea. Thank goodness for the wonders of technology.

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.