Friday, July 28, 2017

Reunions

Where has this summer slipped off too?  I can hardly believe that we're nearing the end of July already.

Which brings me to this post.

Since moving to California we've been fortunate enough to reconnect with some friends.  We happily found out one of our high school pals live in the same area as we do.  I hadn't seen her in over twenty years!

We also had a girlfriend come out in June to visit.  It was so great to get to catch up!  Plus we got extra Mindy time during her stay.  Now I'm trying to figure out how to get her to move out here so we can se more of her.  LOL

Then this month we had another buddy fly out here on her family vacation.  We all were able to meet up and tour the USS Gabby Gifford, which was open to the public.  We couldn't pass up the opportunity to gear up for a photo op.

And so you know these are the people that Jim and I hung out with in high school.  He just happened to be the one taking the photos.

My only question is how have they managed to look exactly the same while I seem to have aged?  Am I hanging out with a new breed of vampires or immortals?

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.