Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Gift That Keeps Giving

My hubby rocks!  I don't care what any of you say.  He's a sweetie!  Normally getting a gift for me is a bit of a headache.  He has a a bit of a time figuring out what to do for me.  Give the guy a break he has to do birthday and Christmas within less than a week of each other.  And who hasn't at some point in time had a hard time finding a gift for the one they love?  Plus I don't really ask for a lot.  I try not to be demanding.

Well this year he out did himself.  He bought me the iPhone G3!  That's right the phone!  You're jealous aren't you?  I know you are.  This is the phone that all Mac geeks and AT& T customers want and have wanted since it came out in June of 2007.

He'll grouse saying that he had to take me along to get it.  But I was needed to get it set up.  You have to get it activated at a Apple store. 

Yes we braved a mall 2 days before Christmas.  I think we are insane!   It was re instilled in my why I get my shopping done by the first of December, at the latest.

But I did get the phone I wanted.  Merry Christmas to me!  Like I said, my hubby rocks!  

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.