Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yorktown Battlefield

I can see you.  Can you see me?
Let's face it.  I'm not the historian in the family.  That's totally on Jim.

But on July 6th we decided to do a driving tour of the Yorktown Battlefield.

It was a gorgeous day, so we took the top down on the Miata and drove it.

Any excuse to drive with the top down in the Miata.

A good friend loaned us the CD to play while driving through the route.  Thanks Christina!!  It was an informative and entertaining CD.  And that's a tough one for me.  I get bored very easily.  So I was impressed that the CD kept me involved.

There were plenty of people out and about to enjoy this beautiful day.  And I could not blame them.

While we were there we decided to get the pass that gets us into National Parks across the US.  I can see this being a very useful thing for us in the future.

All in all a very nice day.






No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.