Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fine Art

So when we went to Ingleside on Saturday, not only did we see many of our good friends, drink wonderful wine, purchase said wine and have an all around good time.  We also were able to purchase a piece of artwork from our buddy, Phil McKenney.

I highly recommend that you check out his site.  You can just click on his name and it should take you directly to his website.  He's a very talented man.  And I'm not just saying that because he's a buddy of mine.  I just like to shamelessly plug certain people.  :-)  This is the 'Dead Man's Hand' and he did this one in colored pencils if I remember correctly.  I had admired it for a long time before we decided to purchase it from Phil.  It came framed and matted and I can't wait to hang it in our game room.

Now Phil just needs to come visit us so he can see where we've placed his artwork.  Hint.  Hint.

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.