Friday, October 24, 2008

I R Monster

With Halloween just a few days away I couldn't not post this picture of our little buddy, Colten.  I mean Halloween is my favorite time of year.  And Colten is one of my favorite little guys.  I'm not leaving you out Noah or JD.  You're my favorites too!  Anyway, Colten always wants to have his picture taken.  Can you tell he's an only child?

So when he told his Aunt Shell to take his picture, I told him that he needed to throw his hands in the air and roar for me.  Which he did with no problem.  He can be such a little ham at times.  We had to put the hood up so you could see the horns and read the front of the shirt.  Of course I emailed his mommy the photo and hopefully she can pass it on to his daddy.

I call him 'monster', but really he's not.  I just had to share this picture of him.  Sometimes he can be a little devil.  But then again can't we all at times?  Some of us more than others.

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.