Sunday, October 5, 2008

I R Helping

So while Jim's away the cats will play.  Okay so that was really corny, but I liked it.  And admit it, it made you smile.  Maybe even chuckle.

So while Jim's gone for a few days with the ship (You know playing sailor and all.) I worked on the house more.  I'm wondering if it will ever end.  Pumpkin decided he would help as best he could.

His idea of helping?  Attacking those nasty crumbled up papers in case they decided to band together and start a riot.  

It was funny to watch him jumping and rustling through the papers.  And he was in heaven when I set out a huge wardrobe box for him to play in.  I almost didn't have the heart to break them down.  Almost.

So you may be wondering what Kyla was doing during this time.

Don't let the photo fool you.  She jumped and played in the papers and boxes.  Pouncing on Pumpkin whenever possible.  She's a spaz!  But as soon as she saw the camera come out she started acting like she was a little lady.

Nobody's fooled sweetie.

I finally caught her on the couch.  And figured it was only fair to post a picture of her as well.  Don't want to play favorites or anything.  

In fact that's where she is now, looking over my shoulder.  I think she's reading this as I type.  Reminds me a bit of a vulture.  Oh that's creepy!  Do I need to worry that she's part vulture and is waiting to pick me apart in my sleep?

1 comment:

JA3 said...

I think you need to worry about the satellite dishes on her heed picking up radio signals! And I thought Aslan had enormous ears!

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.