Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Glimpse of Bella

This is the first in my series that I've named 'Glimpses'. It'll be a quick glimpse at someone who's in some way caught my attention. Here's hoping that it's been caught in a good way and not a bad one. LOL

And my first 'glimpse'? Which will be a short one. It's of Bella!

Bella was my favorite barista at Java Cup Cafe! I say was because she no longer works there. She always has a smile and a ready greeting. And was quick with a suggestion for your drink. I always trusted her with my drink order. I could tell her if I was in the mood for tea or coffee and how decadent I was feeling. She would whip me something up immediately.

You wouldn't know it immediately, but she's 17. She may be young but in many ways she acts much wiser than her years. Sometimes I forget she's so young.

I'll miss her as a barista, but I still have her as a friend and I'm glad.

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.