Monday, November 10, 2008

A Sailor's Life

So many ask me what Jim's doing.  And a lot of times I can't tell them.  Either I don't know or I am not at liberty to say.  Such was the case at the barrel tasting that I attended on Saturday.  We have a lot of friends that were disappointed Jim wasn't there.  So while I was being carefree and frivolous, my hubby was out doing this.  It makes a girl really proud.  

Here's one of the few times I can share what Jim's been doing.  He emailed me last night to tell me the ship was going to be in the paper.  And I just had to share with everyone.  I'll be emailing the article to a few people as well.

It's nice to see a positive article for once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is very cool!

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.