Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring, Sprang, Sprung!

So spring has officially arrived.  And it is letting us know it's here!  With all the wind we had last night I thought our house was going to lift off.  What's this stuff about spring coming in like a lion and going out like a lamb?  Well he's been roaring a LOT lately.  So much so that the dog is afraid to go outside.  The wimp!  I'd forgotten how chilly it can feel to have the wind coming off the bay here in Rhode Island too.  That's going to take some adjusting to.  But hopefully not to long.  I'm looking forward to the lovely summer weather that I remember from when we were here eight years ago.  Also I'm ready for it to stop raining on Wednesdays.  Although the predictability is nice.

-Michelle

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.