Sunday, March 30, 2008

6.2

Did that catch your eye?  That's the conversion of kilometers to miles.  I walked a 10K today with some friends.  I think I may have lost my mind when I agreed to do this.  I'm completely out of shape.  What was I thinking?  We walked it, but it wasn't a casual stroll.  Think power walk!  This was my view.  

Karen and Joanna have done this before and are in much better shape.  They assured me that I did fine, but I'm not sure if they were just blowing sunshine my way or not.  Although we did finish it in 1 hour 39 minutes and 25 seconds.  So I was proud of myself.  They were even trying to convince me to walk a 5K before we even finished the 10K.  Are they insane?

-Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always taken by how blue the bay is.

-Jim

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.