Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh Frak Off! It's Not That Bad.


My buddy, John, sent me this photo in an email. And said it's sacrelicious! Most of you would say sacrilegious, but when you check out the girls most guys would agree with John. There's eye candy a plenty on this show. Plus plenty of action and drama. Great show all around!

What can I say? We're BSG geeks. If you don't know what that means you obviously don't watch Battlestar Galactica. This photo is up on the SciFi channel website. Season Four of this wonderful show starts tonight. It's the final season. Sadly.

So from now on my Friday nights our off limits. Doesn't matter that I have a DVR. That I can tape those shows. I want to watch them when they happen in case someone unintentionally tells me what happens.

Yes I'm that bad!

-Michelle

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.