Sunday, April 20, 2008

Obsession

So Jim set up the Wii on Friday (insert the angels singing here) and we really haven't gone out much this weekend. And sadly it was a gorgeous weekend. It was 70 degrees yesterday! The Wii has it's deadly grip on us. We've played it a lot. Had lots of fun with it too! We just opened the windows to let in all that gorgeous air and continued to play. How sad! We're hooked!

I've put my foot down though. Today is another pretty day and I've informed Jim that we must go for a walk and enjoy the day. He's agreed and once he gets back from school, he had to go do some reading, we're going to do the Cliff Walk. Hooray!

The Cliff Walk is a big tourist attraction here in Newport. So I want to go walk it before tourist season kicks into high gear. Plus I'm hoping for some good pictures. Hopefully it won't be too over run with people. Here's hoping!

-Michelle

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.