Thursday, April 17, 2008

How Could I Not. . .

Start out a new element with one of the most recognizable photos from Life? How fitting that I use a picture of a sailor. Don't you think?

I hope to change the photo at least once a week. And I will not be archiving the photos from that section. Yep there's an ulterior motive here. If you want to keep an eye on the photos then you'll have to come back.

And I'll try to use photos either I take or I get from friends and family. They'll mean more to us this way. But I make no promises to that. Cause there are some awesome photos out there on the web!

Plus I'm not sure I like the title for the element, so it may change. I'll give it some time and see what I think of it. You'll notice there's a similar one on my blog. I try not to copy anything I do on my other blog on here, but sometimes it happens. I don't want to bore anyone and I want them to visit my blog as well.

-Michelle

No comments:

A Peek At Us

Virginia
Two really cool froods who always know where their towels are.